Senin, 04 April 2016

LETTERS OF COMPLAINT


                                                                                                                                                  

Risa Pratiwi
29 Quite Road
Bekasi 1234

 29 march 2016

Berklee School of music
89 Beautiful Road
Jakarta 2345

Dear Sir
I am writing this letter to bring your attention that I am not satisfied with your quality of services provided at Berklee School of Music. I am talking about the services I took on 24 march 2016 and want to let you know i was very upset with your staff’s performance. They use to deal with me quite inefficiently and did not show their interest which they must show while dealing with regular customers.
I have been a reguler client of your business but now I am completely disappointed. I expect quality services from you and request you to address this issue with immediate attention. I expect full compensation and look forward to your replies within shortest time.

Yours sincerely

Risa Pratiwi

                                                                                                                                                  

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar